Below are all the major airlines that fly into the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Airport Code: ATL).
Click on the airline’s name to go to their website.
Major and national airlines’ websites and numbers:
Alaska Airlines (800) 252-7522
American Airlines (800) 433-7300
Boutique Airlines (855) 268-8478
Delta Air Lines (800) 221-1212
Frontier Airlines (800) 432-1359
JetBlue Airways (800) 538-2583
Southwest Airlines (800) 435-9792
Spirit Airlines (855) 728-3555
United Airlines (800) 864-8331
Foreign-flag airlines’ websites and numbers:
Air Canada (888) 247-2262
Air France (800) 237-2747
British Airways (800) 247-9297
Copa Airlines (800) 359-2672
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (800) 447-4747
Korean Air (800) 438-5000
Lufthansa German Airlines (800) 645-3880
Qatar Airways (877) 777-2827
Turkish Airlines (800) 874-8875
Virgin Atlantic (877) 359-8474
WestJet (888) 937-8538
Information pulled from atl.com/passenger-information/airlines-at-atl/ on January 11, 2023
Transportation to hotel from ATL (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport)
The Atlanta Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is an inexpensive and convenient way to make your way to the hotel. Click here for tips on taking the MARTA to and from domestic or international terminals.
Take the Red or Gold lines North. Get off at the Peachtree Center station and follow the walking directions.
Walking Directions From the Peachtree Center Marta Station to The Hilton Atlanta
- From the Airport by the Subway (MARTA), Take the train north and exit at Peachtree Center
- Follow the directions for Peachtree Center Mall.
- You will go up a very steep escalator into the Mall.
- Take a right at the top of the escalator and enter Peachtree Center Mall through the sliding glass
- Continue Straight through the Food Court and past the Seating Areas.
- Take a left where the seating area ends and there is a shoeshine booth in front of you.
- Take a right at Yami Yami Sushi. (Dairy Queen will be on your left.)
- Continue straight on to Glass Skybridge with directional signage that reads to “Marquis 1 & 2 Towers/ Marriott Marquis Hotel”
- Take a left at the Security Desk.
- Continue through the glass doors and take a right upon passing through.
- Take another right into the Marriott Marquis Atrium/Lobby after passing through a second set of
sliding glass doors.
- You will now need to go down two levels via escalator, stairs, or elevator.
- By Elevator- Walk straight out of Elevator Bank towards the “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- By Escalator- Take a right off of the escalator towards “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- By Stairs- Continue straight past the Elevator Bank towards “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- Walk through the Glass Skybridge into the Hilton. You are now on the second floor of the hotel.
- Proceed downstairs to the lobby to check-in.