(Last Updated 10/27/22).
A note about booking your room:
- Reservations must be received on or before Sunday, May 21, 2023. After that date standard rates may apply.
- If you want to come early or stay late, the group rate will apply three prior to and three (3) after the event dates, based upon availability at the time of the request.
- Hotel check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- To confirm a sleeping room within our Room Block, the room must be secured with a valid credit card and a first night’s deposit. This is refundable up to 72 hours in advance of the arrival date.
Rates will be $195.00/night* for single and double rooms.
*Does not include taxes.
255 Courtland St., NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
About the Hilton Atlanta
Downtown comfort linked with Peachtree Center
“Off I-75, our hotel is connected via skywalk to Peachtree Center mall and the MARTA Station, linking to Atlanta Airport. We’re six blocks from the heart of downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We’re also a preferred hotel of the Georgia Aquarium, a mile away. Enjoy our fitness center, jogging tracks, and tennis and basketball courts.” – Hilton Atlanta Website 10/27/22
Self-Parking – $35
Valet parking – $55
Transportation to hotel
The Atlanta Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is an inexpensive and convenient way to make your way to the hotel. Click here for tips on taking the MARTA to and from domestic or international terminals.
Take the Red or Gold lines North. Get off at the Peachtree Center station and follow the walking directions.
Walking Directions From the Peachtree Center Marta Station to The Hilton Atlanta
- From the Airport by the Subway (MARTA), Take the train north and exit at Peachtree Center
- Follow the directions for Peachtree Center Mall.
- You will go up a very steep escalator into the Mall.
- Take a right at the top of the escalator and enter Peachtree Center Mall through the sliding glass
- Continue Straight through the Food Court and past the Seating Areas.
- Take a left where the seating area ends and there is a shoeshine booth in front of you.
- Take a right at Yami Yami Sushi. (Dairy Queen will be on your left.)
- Continue straight on to Glass Skybridge with directional signage that reads to “Marquis 1 & 2 Towers/ Marriott Marquis Hotel”
- Take a left at the Security Desk.
- Continue through the glass doors and take a right upon passing through.
- Take another right into the Marriott Marquis Atrium/Lobby after passing through a second set of
sliding glass doors.
- You will now need to go down two levels via escalator, stairs, or elevator.
- By Elevator- Walk straight out of Elevator Bank towards the “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- By Escalator- Take a right off of the escalator towards “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- By Stairs- Continue straight past the Elevator Bank towards “Skybridge to Hilton Hotel.”
- Walk through the Glass Skybridge into the Hilton. You are now on the second floor of the hotel.
- Proceed downstairs to the lobby to check-in.